There is a membership level for every budget. All you need is a desire to help. There are many ways to give.
- CASH GIFTS ~ Checks should be made payable to the Wolverine Club.
- CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS ~ Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card are accepted. Pay by credit or debit card by clicking HERE.
- MATCHING GIFTS ~ Many employers will match employees' charitable gifts to Utah Valley State. You could double or even triple your gift to the Wolverine Club with matching funds and receive the benefits associated with the amount of the total donation.
- GIFTS IN KIND ~ The Wolverine Club accepts certain gifts that help alleviate overhead costs and are beneficial to our office, the Utah Valley State Athletic Department, or our members.
- PAYROLL DEDUCTION ~ Most faculty and staff prefer to give by payroll deduction. By clicking on the word Payroll Deduction Form, you will be linked to the form. Please print the form, fill in the information, sign it, and mail (or fax) it to the address below.
- ESTATE GIFTS AND TRUSTS ~ Other forms of giving include charitable remainder trusts, real estate, securities, and estate gifts. Members who include Utah Valley State in their will or trust bless the program through their generosity.
800 West University Parkway
Orem, Utah 84058
Office: (801) 863-7291
Fax: (801) 863-8813