Sept. 26, 2013
Wolverine Soccer Fall ID Camp
UPDATE: Registration for the UVU Men's Soccer College ID Camp has been closed as of Thursday, Oct. 31. Registrations will no longer be accepted for Friday's camp. Please stay tuned for future updates as to dates for the upcoming spring and summer ID Camps.
OREM, Utah -- Utah Valley University men's soccer coaches Greg Maas and Matt Ellinger have announced the date for its second Men's College ID Camp. The fall edition will be held Friday, November 1 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the new UVU Intramural Complex off Geneva in Orem (directions listed below).
The Men's College ID Camp is a development program for dedicated players, ages 15 and up, who have aspirations to compete at the collegiate level. Head coach Maas and associate head coach Ellinger have organized the camp and will be present to instruct and evaluate talent. Cost for the four-hour session is just $60.
The first ID Camp was held in early August and over 100 prospective student-athletes from eight different states and four countries were on hand for the two-day event. Ages ranged from high school freshmen to current junior college players.
The Men's College ID Camp is an excellent avenue through which to gain experience training and competing at a Division I level and offers preliminary exposure to the Wolverine men's soccer program. In fact, any camp participants that are currently enrolled and attending classes at Utah Valley University may earn an opportunity at call-back tryouts for a spot on the squad in the spring.
To register for the Fall ID Camp, please complete the form linked above and submit to associate head coach Matt Ellinger at Matt.Ellinger@uvu.edu.
Registration Submission Instructions
1. Open the Registration Form in Adobe Reader
2. Complete each field in the lower half of the document
3. Click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page (this will attach the PDF to an email through your desktop email application)
4. Or, ff the 'Submit' button does not work, save the document to your desktop and attach in an email to Matt.Ellinger@uvu.edu
5. If for some reason the submission form is not working properly or you do not have access to Adobe Reader, please email the requisite information or a clear photo of a hand-completed registration form to Coach Ellinger
Directions to UVU Intramural Complex
Take I-15 to the Orem Center Street exit
Go West on Center Street across Geneva, about 1/2 mile
UVU Intramural Complex located on the left